Wednesday, August 4, 2010

One Sheet Wonder


It's almost my mom's birthday so for a gift for her I made a set of cards. One sheet wonders are great for making a set of cards. I found a template on Splitcoast Stampers that makes it easy to create unique cards in no time! For a OSW, start by randomly stamping images on a neutral sheet. I used Whisper White and stamped images from the Cottage Garden stamp set (my new favorite set!) in Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, and Wild Wasabi ink. The template shows you how to make your cuts on the neutral, as well as 3 sheets of colored cardstock. I used Wild Wasabi, Tangerine Tango, and Daffodil Delight. These 3 sheets give you the layers for your cards. I used a sheet of Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, and Garden Green for the card bases. Since this is a gift, I made an assortment of tags to be attached later with the greetings - Birthday Wishes, Thanks so Much, Thinking of You, and Get Well Soon. I also added some butterflies cut from the Beautiful Wings embosslit.

The card I made as her birthday card uses the Sunny Garden designer paper. I LOVE this paper and stamp set! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

This is my personal blog. While I am a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, Stampin’ Up! does not endorse any non-Stampin’ Up! products I may offer here, nor do they endorse the content of classes or services I provide. This blog is my sole responsibility. Any images here may not be used for your own contests or profit without my permission.