Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A little behind....

Last week I completed a few projects but never posted any pictures, so here are a few just to show what I've been up to...

The first is a necklace I made using a domino. I think it turned out quite nice, although my husband thinks the domino is too big for a necklace, so I may try heading to Home Depot to get some small tiles to try instead of the domino.


Next is a card I made just because. I love the color combination. I think Daffodil Delight may be one of my favorite new colors! It is such a happy color, I just love using it! Hope you enjoy!
Domino Stamps & Colors:
Pretty in Pink Refill
Early Espresso Classic Pad
Eastern Blooms Stamp Set
Card Stamps & Colors:
Melon Mambo Card Stock
Soft Suede Card Stock
Daffodil Delight Card Stock
Dreams du Jour Stamp Set
Soft Suede Classic Ink Pad
Daffodil Delight Classic Ink Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

This is my personal blog. While I am a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, Stampin’ Up! does not endorse any non-Stampin’ Up! products I may offer here, nor do they endorse the content of classes or services I provide. This blog is my sole responsibility. Any images here may not be used for your own contests or profit without my permission.