Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New Stuff!

I finally placed my first order from the new catalog, and it was a big one! It came yesterday and I had so much fun looking at all my new goodies! I will be using it over the next few weeks so keep checking to see my new creations.

I did get to play with it some this morning, and I think I may have made my favorite card EVER! I LOVED the Cottage Wall paper that was in the last catalog and couldn't wait to get my hands on the matching Cottage Garden stamp set from the new catalog. I also ordered the Sunny Garden paper, which is the same design as Cottage Wall only in new colors. Before cutting into that, I wanted to use some of the retired Cottage Wall paper. I started out planning on using the Stamping 411 sketch challenge 159, but couldn't bear the thought of covering up so much of my beloved paper, my card took a completely different direction!

Paper: Rich Razzleberry and Orchid Opulence Card Stock, Cottage Wall DSP

Stamps: Cottage Garden

Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Grosgrain Ribbon, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Eyelet border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

This is my personal blog. While I am a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, Stampin’ Up! does not endorse any non-Stampin’ Up! products I may offer here, nor do they endorse the content of classes or services I provide. This blog is my sole responsibility. Any images here may not be used for your own contests or profit without my permission.