Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch Challenge - 159


This week for the Stamping 411 sketch challenge I used some of my new stuff with some old. The stamp set I was looking forward to most from the new Stampin' Up! catalog was Cottage Garden to match my Cottage Wall DSP. I love this set and this paper!

Paper: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White CS, Cottage Wall DSP

Ink: Orchid Opulence, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry

Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Brights buttons, White grosgrain ribbon

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, and I looooove that button!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute...love how you threaded the button! Thanks for playing along with Stamping 411 this week.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

Disclaimer

This is my personal blog. While I am a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, Stampin’ Up! does not endorse any non-Stampin’ Up! products I may offer here, nor do they endorse the content of classes or services I provide. This blog is my sole responsibility. Any images here may not be used for your own contests or profit without my permission.