Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch Challenge - 159


This week for the Stamping 411 sketch challenge I used some of my new stuff with some old. The stamp set I was looking forward to most from the new Stampin' Up! catalog was Cottage Garden to match my Cottage Wall DSP. I love this set and this paper!

Paper: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White CS, Cottage Wall DSP

Ink: Orchid Opulence, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry

Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Brights buttons, White grosgrain ribbon

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, and I looooove that button!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute...love how you threaded the button! Thanks for playing along with Stamping 411 this week.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

This is my personal blog. While I am a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, Stampin’ Up! does not endorse any non-Stampin’ Up! products I may offer here, nor do they endorse the content of classes or services I provide. This blog is my sole responsibility. Any images here may not be used for your own contests or profit without my permission.