Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hoh Rainforest Scrapbook Pages


Using Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio has taken scrapbooking to a new level! Everything needed to get started is included in the program! Stampin' Up!'s exclusive colors are included, for backgrounds, designer papers, and stamps. I used the program to create a 2 page layout from my recent trip to the Hoh Rainforest. One of the things I love most about the program is how easy it is to use! For this project, I created my own layout using a map found at page-maps.com. If you are in a hurry you can always use one of the predesigned layouts. If you already use another scrapbooking program (gasp!) you can still purchase and use the SU digital downloads. There are many to choose from now, and more being added monthly. Check back often to see what is new in SU's world of digital scrapbooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

This is my personal blog. While I am a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, Stampin’ Up! does not endorse any non-Stampin’ Up! products I may offer here, nor do they endorse the content of classes or services I provide. This blog is my sole responsibility. Any images here may not be used for your own contests or profit without my permission.