Monday, June 7, 2010

Welcome Back! (to me!)

Wow! Things have changed in the world of Stampin' Up! I was a demo several years ago and unfortunately had to stop. Over the past few years, I did not have much time to devote to stamping and scrapbooking (I was working on my master's degree). I recently moved and started stamping again. When I saw Stampin' Up! was offering a "mini" starter kit this month, I had to jump on it! I am amazed at all the changes that have happened while I was away. The demonstrator website, where customers can place their orders online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week is FANTASTIC! I think my favorite addition is Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio. Keep on the lookout for projects I make with the program, as well as tutorials as I learn the ins and outs of it!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

This is my personal blog. While I am a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, Stampin’ Up! does not endorse any non-Stampin’ Up! products I may offer here, nor do they endorse the content of classes or services I provide. This blog is my sole responsibility. Any images here may not be used for your own contests or profit without my permission.